Thursday, February 19, 2009

What and Why

Now in my sixth decade, review, revision, recrimination, and repurposing seem appropriate.  This is a place to share some of what I've learned -- or continued not to learn.

To capture historical moments before the details of memory flicker out.  To pass on to my children some things that never seem to have the right time or place to convey.  To rant about the continued human predelictions for inanity and stupidity.  To pass along interesting thoughts, rules of thumb, skewed perspectives, and other privileged activities that come with the years advancing.

I hope to share pointers to information and perspectives from others -- both those known personally and those who have been a crucial part of defining me even though they were unawares.

Maybe this will just be a high-tech soliloquy but I hope not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Out Campaign: Scarlet Letter of Atheism
free debate